Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Hairy Situation

In the beginning, God created man. Afterwards, from man, he created woman. Then woman listened to a snake and gave man the forbidden apple and here we are today wearing clothes which I must say is freaking boring. Imagine a world where you could see Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Genevieve naked on MTV.

If your biblical history isn’t hazy, that story should be known to you. Take a minute though and cast your mind back, did you ever spot in that story that Adam disobeyed God any other way than eating the Apple? Answer is a big NO. Off the top of my head, here are the reasons why Adam was distracted enough to eat the apple:

Because Eve had a nice set of boobs

Because Eve had a sexy behind

Because Eve threatened to withhold sex if he didn’t eat it

All this I am certain must have crossed his mind before he agreed but there is something I know that didn’t- Eve’s Hair.

Fast-Forward to today, it beats my imagination why Nigerian girls are lusting over foreign hair weaves like Brazilian Hair, Indian Hair, Peruvian hair blah,blah,blah. Females spend up to N60, 000 and even more to purchase this artificial hair just to look the girls in L'Oreal adverts. Girls go through the excruciating ordeal of sucking off a 70-year old Alhaji's lollipop just to have spare cash to purchase these weaves.

From a guy’s perspective, using myself as a guinea-pig, I don’t think I care less on whatever a female puts on her head. In the world we are today,time is of the essence, first thing I do when checking out a girl is her boobs, her backside and finally the face. Never and I mean never do I ever check out what kind of hair she puts on her head. I don’t care if it N500 attachment or N100, 000 hair, all I want to see is FLESH and errr...some waist chain and exotic underwear.

So, girls, invest your money wisely. Rather than using the money to buy something to put on your head (which we guys don’t even notice), use the dough for what to put in your head.

Have a nice day peeps.

Rant Over.

Note: By the way, if you are interested in Indian Hair, I have a friend travelling soon; you can place your order with me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment